All Summer 2020 examinations for GCSE, AS and A level, Extended Project Qualification have been cancelled, due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic.
- You are responsible for having all the necessary equipment required for all the exams. Please do not expect the staff or invigilators to have supplies of calculators, coloured pencils etc.
- You must have a revision or a reading book with you at all times during the fortnight. If an exam finishes some time before a break, you will be asked to remain in the exam room in silence and revise until the ‘bell’. This is in order to avoid disruption to those still working and to the rest of the school.
- If you do not have an exam, you should go to your normal lessons, unless told otherwise.
- A copy of this timetable and the notes will be posted on the Examination Notice board (Outside House Offices)
- You should not ask to leave an examination, unless it is an emergency, so please ensure that you are prepared to remain in the hall for the full time.
- If you wish, you may take water, in a clear plastic container, into the exam with you. Invigilators will not provide water, so if you don’t take water in with you, you will have to wait until after the exam.
- You are not allowed to eat in the exam room.
- Mobile phones, iPod’s, MP3 players etc. should be either left at home or with a friend or Form Tutor.
- Wearing your own Watch is not allowed, however, we can provide you with one should you need it